"And then she told herself, "Stop being so weak. Grow up and get over it." And then she never felt anything again." -anonymous.
Insignificant pain
This is not a sympathetic post but it is related to pain, not an insignificant pain. I’ve been dealing with my disease my whole life. Its not that bad I swear tapi nak buat macam mana its uncured-able. There’s so many methods I’ve tried. Recommended stuff. So many years trying to fix myself. But as I grew older, it got worst but again this isn’t a sympathetic post. So its been 5days been warded. Everyday there’s 3 times food coming in, 2 times baths, empat kali check suhu, berat and blood pressure plussss there’s also 4 times injections per day ye kawan-kawan, four timezz :’) Twice a day jugak, doctor akan check (of course), for improvement. Tak buat apa pun, just a normal check up :) And everyday they’ll ask me these same questions. “How are you feeling?” “Does it hurt?” Knowing me, I’m always fine. “I’m okay”, I replied. But every time that same question were ask, my mind couldn’t help saying, “which one? which pain are you asking?” Of course it hurts, it does. e...
Comments
Post a Comment